Thursday, March 31, 2011

Well, we did it. We let Saul cry it out. It is sort of heart breaking to listen to your baby cry. They cry because they need you. They cry because they are hurt. They cry because they woke up and they want to be with you. Is it curl to not answer their cry just so you can get a little much needed sleep? I'm sure there are many who would say yes, but for me it is what I felt I needed to do to handle the day better. Functioning with little sleep and trying to keep up with Elio and his five A.M. Wake up call was not working. I still feel guilty though. I read somewhere "no baby died from crying" and I had to remind myself that many times last night. I know I go against many peoples thoughts on what is the right way to get baby to sleep through the night, but he is just as happy and chipper as ever this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment