Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sleep is at a premium around here lately. Saul was a good sleeper, until latly. I'm not sure what exactly going on. Teething? Separation? Hunger? Does he have a cold? It has been going on long enough to assume it is a habit now. With my trouble with low milk supply, it is really hard for me think about sleep training. What if he is starving? I know if I want to sleep through the night, at some point I will have to give it a try. There are a few different schools of thought about how or when to get your baby to sleep through the night. Some say co-sleeping your baby will sleep better. I am not a co-sleeping mama. Though I can see the benefits of it. I was always worried I would accidentally smother the baby. This thought made me lose more sleep than the night waking. There is the low cry method, the no cry method the cry it out method, and everything in between. What it comes down to is when I am ready to try something and stick to it, even if it is hard. I am not ready to try anything today, we will see. I just keep hoping it will get better on it's own. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment