Monday, April 4, 2011

As a child I always had a desire to be special, to be unique. I think everyone has this same desire. I remember seeing the child piano virtuoso, the one armed gymnast. People who excelled despite adversity. A part of me still feels that way. But what is true success. For me it is to live a creative life full of love, a beautiful life. In that regard I am an over achiever. that is why I am doing this little blog. To try to create, in a new way. To see where it goes. To see what I have to say. To have an outlet to the words rolling through my head. I still have not told anyone about it, only Papa and my sister. I am too scared to share it with anyone else. Scared of looking silly. Scared of the exposure. Funny how I would rather share it with strangers than people I know. It is safer that way. Less possibility of being hurt, of being humiliated. Soon I will have to share it, if I really want to see where it can go. To be open.

No comments:

Post a Comment