Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wow, I have really lost some posting momentum. I took a week off sick with a sinus infection and never really got back to it. My goal was one year. I will pick things up from here. Blogging is not the only thing I have lost momentum with, my whole life feels a little bogged down. My eating has gotten bad, my home has gotten messy, my exercise routine has all but disappeared. Time to let spring pick up my pace and my mood.

The sun is out more, we have been out more and it feels really good. Today we went to the park. Something happened and Elio's leg was bleeding. Not badly, just a small poke. All he wanted to do after that was go home and get a Band-Aid. My mother brought Elio these Pinocchio Band-Aids last year from Italy. They have become quite the accessory. He was very excited to have me put it over his tiny cut and started planning his outfit for tomorrow around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment